At it again? Ha! Andie Paulie never stopped her nonsense. She recently tweeted out the name and address of someone she thinks is Miss Molly and then deleted the tweet so she wouldn't get suspended.
1. It's the wrong Molly. Miss Molly doesn't live in California.
2. Andie's husband and daughter aren't on Twitter. And probably not on the internet either so nobody is harassing her family.
3. If she was really worried about harassment, she would lock up her account.
4. The authorities in Andie's city are already involved. The Chief of Police has had several polite talks with Andie Pauly to get her to tone down her hate tweets.
5. Authorities in California will be notified to check into the welfare of the Molly posted online. Andie posts names and addresses to get her followers to take action.