This is Sang's official declaration of who he blocked on Twitter and why.
As a Hacker who used to advertise his services on Twitter, Sang doesn't tell you is that he asked the FBI if he could be an informant, was given an "audition", but didn't make the cut.
His Sanguinarious Twitter account has since been suspended.
Grand Exalted Troll · @Sanguinarious
About My Blocks 7/16/2016-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Since I have blocked hundreds of people and I have proudly purged a 1/3 of the people from my twitter followers, I figure it would be time to update the current policy on blocking with the new additions. There is always someone asking why they got blocked and I hope this answers any inquiries they might have. I do judge people by the company they keep.
- - Those who actively commit felonies, especially public bragging
- - Federal Informants
- - Friends of Federal Informants
- - FBI Agents
- - Friends of FBI Agents
- - Hang around in circles with Federal Informants
- - Foreign Intelligence
- - Associated with or are a part of Terrorism Organizations
- - Part of any racist oriented organization
- - Muslim
- - Under 21 years of age
- - Previous or current BWA members
- - Follows and/or are friends with Tara/Panda, otherwise known as desperate underage criminal virgins.
- - Talking to, friends of, vetted by, or associates of Render64 or Bitchiest.
Stay Mad :3
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----